Creative Angels Childcare Services Infants-12 years NC
Your Child here at Creative Angels is our #1 Priority!!!!!!!!!Infants & Toddlers Your Child, is Our Top Priority.
Nurturing and care. Safety and security. Our priorities for your child are the same as yours.
At Creative Angels, we know that highly responsive care early in life is critical to your child’s long-term social and academic development. So in our safe daycare environment your baby will not only be loved and cared for, but our highly trained teachers will stimulate your baby’s cognitive, emotional, and physical development.
Toddler Programs (Ages 1-2) During their time with us your child will learn to count, discover writing and music, and start building toward following simple instructions, and potty.
Program (Ages 3)
Literacy activities include identifying rhyming words and creating group stories on the flannel board. Math activities focus on positional words, identifying and creating shapes, and on measuring.
Pre- K Program (Ages 4 & 5)
* We focus on reading, early writing, basic math skills, art, music and physical education. Get the kids to say and write ABC, SHAPES, COLORS, etc which is their senior years of daycare and pre-school Your child will gain independence while getting ready for the transition to kindergarten with a more organized environment.
Before/ After- School (Ages 5 - 12)
We OFFER transportation to and from local area schools. Each van driver is CPR and First Aid certified, has a clean driving record. Upon arrival from school each day, your child will receive a snack and can participate in any of the activities available at the center. Outside playtime will be available for children on their own playground. Opportunity to do homework, as well as tutoring is available.
Tutor Center Programs- Just need help with homework or anything dealing with school instead of childcare we have tutors available to help your child with their needs and the child will come in the center to have a snack and then they will have someone there by their side to help
with homework and projects. Supervised access to I-Pads and Computers. Many to offer.
We have a family style atmosphere & relationship between our Parents, Staff and Children. Creative Angels focus on six opportunities for learning.
1. Physical (nutrition, hygiene)
2. Emotional (building relationships, adapting to others, self-esteem and self-control)
3. Social (making friends, understanding rules and manners)
4. Motor Skills (fine motor skills- writing, hand/eye coordination, ... gross motor skills- climbing, running and playing)
5. Language (conversations, reading books and verbal skills)
6. Cognitive (memory, problem-solving and thinking skills)
***** Creative Angels Family Child Care Erwin NC is License By the State Of North Carolina*****